Facts about smoking :
- Smoking has killed 4.9 million people worldwide in 2000 and is estimated to be 9.8 million in 2020.
- That people die from cigarettes in the world is 350.000/bulan, 11.666/hari, 486/jam and 8 people per minute.
- Smoking kills more than AIDS, drugs, accidents, murder and suicide.
Smoking Dangers to Your Health
Dangers of smoking may be we can not see directly the same day, a new danger will be felt after some time someone started smoking addiction. Maybe here are some of the dangers of smoking to health that we know of :
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
Other diseases that may arise as a result of smoking is lung cancer, cancer of the lungs caused by too much of the air transport of carcinogenic than cigarette smoke that causes dysfunction in the lungs.
Speeding Deathsumber: bebasrokok.wordpress.comFrom various surveys over the years someone dies from smoking is increasing, it is proved that in other words smoking can make someone's death
- Health Threatening Oth
- Harmful to the health of the fetus (for women)smoke it would be very dangerous for the health of the fetus a woman, because the future can lead to miscarriage or the baby will born in a state of disability.
Mouth diseasesumber: hyzcreative.blogspot.comMouth disease caused by smoking include cancer of the mouth, throat cancer, dental disease, diseases of the teeth and breath.
How Stop Smoking :
- Genuine intention to quit smoking.
- Learning to hate cigarettes
- Hang out with people who do not smoke
- More often go to places that are air-conditioned office
- Move all items associated with smoking.
- If you want a cigarette, wait for another 10 minutes.
- Tell your friends and people nearby if we want to stop smoking.
- Reduce jumplah smoking little by little.
- Eliminate the habit Bengong or wait.
- Frequently going to the hospital, in order to know the importance of health.
- Find a substitute for cigarettes, such as candy or sugar.
- Try and try again if it still fails.
better than eating candy from smoking !!!
THANK YOU HAVE READ